I had a hard time looking for the right story. So I
went to the TNH weekly meetings to find some interested story ideas I came
across “Campus listening-How do you listen to your music?” Surveying students
about how they listen to music now that technology is advancing with different
kinds of applications that allow people to listen to music and share music.
There are people who listen to music the old fashion way by listening to vinyl
on record players. I thought it would be interesting to know how many students
do listen to vinyl records. I went all over downtown and through the union
court to find students either studying while listening to music. It was very
interesting to hear how many students still had vinyl records and who enjoy
using them. They were students that didn’t use any apps like Pandora, Spotify,
or Songa. Many people just use iTunes as their source of music. It was fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment